We created WellCare | TexanPlus Champions to recognize the exceptional achievements of people in Southeast Texas!
WellCare | TexanPlus Champions recognizes those champions who have made a significant difference in the well-being of older adults and our local community.
A WellCare | TexanPlus Champion is someone who is using his or her time and talent to make a difference in the lives of an aging population. The impact can include but is not limited to:
- Improving the welfare of older adults
- Creating solutions for relevant issues
- Dedication to the enhancement of human health
- Advancing the cause for social justice
- Collaborating to make Southeast Texas a better place
The competition is open to the general public residing in one of the following counties: Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Hardin, Harris, Jefferson, Liberty, Montgomery, Orange, and Waller.
Need more information, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Still have questions? Contact us by e-mail at WellCareChampions@WellCare.com.